top of page
MAKING APPOINTMENTS AND UNDERAGE REQUIREMENTS
•Scheduling an appointment requires a cash deposit ($50-$200 depending upon the quote of the tattoo and individual artist instructions) deposits will come off the final price of your tattoo and is nonrefundable.
• You must call the shop to speak to someone or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also message your artist before paying the deposit to see what their minimum deposit to pay is for that particular tattoo.
• Changing your tattoo design the day of the appointment will result in loss of your deposit and can result in you being rescheduled.
• Deposits can be paid via PayPal below.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE SHOP BEFORE PAYING DEPOSITS.
Once an appointment is made use the link below to do our tattoo or body piercing release form ahead of time. Do only the week of your tattoo or piercing please.
•If you need to reschedule your appointment you must give us a two day notice or you will lose your deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
• Release form (filled out and notarized day of the tattoo or piercing) You can pick up the form from us or click the link below to print. We now have in-house noterie every day.
•Both IDs For parent / guardian and minor getting work done. (School IDs are not accepted) We accept drivers license, learners permit , Kansas State ID, military ID, passport
• Parent or guardian must remain on premises during the appointment.
Parental Release Form.
Print and have notarized day of the tattoo
We do have a licensed notary on staff as well.
$5.00 charge for notary services
Questions? Contact us.
bottom of page